Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Russia is crazy cold right now!

Snow and ice everywhere! Reminds me of why I live in Florida...although that's not a whole lot better right now. My time has been short, but very powerful with our students here in Voronezh....beginning the part of our curriculum that deals with planting new churches. Each of our students has committed to starting new churches so that eventually the entire Black Soil Region of Russia can be saturated with the true Gospel. Quite a challenge, but God has gone before us and has promised to sustain us.

This is why we go....that this entiire region may know...thanks for your prayers and encouragement....now to the train, so I can get to Moscow, and eventually to Chicago so I can hold my new granddaugter Amelia.

As the Russians say: SLAVA BOGU!! (Praise God!)....from deep in the snow-covered hinterlands of Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment