Friday, February 18, 2011

It's funny the things that matter the most in life ...... Like sitting in the Atlanta airport waiting to leave for Moscow.... What is it that makes me frantic? Did I bring my money ? I hope I packed my teaching notes ....'did I bring my passport? My contact phone numbers for friends in Moscow? No, none of these things has me on edge.... So what? I've contacted all of my family to say goodbye... Except one son... Why can't I get in touch with him? I always say goodbye to my family... And I LOVE YOU! I never leave my family without doing that... That's the last thing I want my family to hear me say... Because they matter... Really matter to me.... And I love to tell them that I love them.... People are all that really matter.... Whether in staying home or going far away, people are all that really matter.... That's why the gospel is about people.... And about the One who became a human being so that we could be given the right to be like God.... To share His destiny, carry His message to those who have never heard. Thank God for His wondrous grace.... And thank Him that my son finally called me! Now I can relax...., now I can rest and get ready for all that God has planned for me this next few days.....please pray for the people of the Black Soil Region of Russia.... They matter to God.... Really matter

No comments:

Post a Comment